7th National Trigeminal Neuralgia Conference
24-26th August 2018
For more information, please contact TNA Australia Secretary.
The Crown Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach, NEW SOUTH WALES
The Road to Pain Relief Begins with You
We are extremely proud to announce that our 7th National Conference in 2018. Join us over three days and two nights at The Crowne Plaza on the shores of Sydney’s picturesque Coogee Beach, NSW.
Date: 24th – 26th August 2018 – mark this date into your diary NOW!! You do not want to miss it.
Listen to the top medical minds in TN and chronic pain as they cover the current and future landscape of TN treatment and care. We have planned a very member-focused conference, spanning a weekend of learning and sharing in a relaxed environment. You will have time both to listen and ask questions of the medical specialists, as well as relax and enjoy the beautiful beach setting with friends.
- Dr Ben Jonker – Neurosurgery, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, NSW
- Dr Mark Dexter – Neurosurgery, Westmead Hospital, NSW
- Prof Arun Aggarwal – Neurology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, NSW
- Prof Andrew Danks – Neurosurgery, Monash Medical Centre, Vic
PLUS We’ll be joined by international and local guests including
- Dr Allan Basbaum, Medical Researcher (Pain & Anatomy) UCSF, USA
- Dr Nick Christelis, Pain Specialist, Pain Specialists Australia, Vic
- Dr Jeremy Russell, Neurosurgery, Epworth Hospital, Vic
- Dr Russel Vickers, Director of Research, Clinical Stem Cells, NSW
- Dr Justine Stamford, Dentistry, Australian Dental Council, Vic
- Dr Joseph Lerano, Upper Cervical Care (Atlas Orthogonal), NSW
- Timothea Goddard, Mindfulness & Yoga, Openground, NSW
For more information contact secretary for TNA AUSTRALIA.
Email : email@example.com
Tel: 0400 022 971
Together we can make a difference