The July 2016 Newsletter of the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association Australia has been emailed to our members.
This edition contained:
- A message urging for the continuation of the TNAA, supported by a committee President and Secretary when the current caretaker roles conclude.
- The minutes of the TNAA Annual General Meeting held on 4th June 2016 in Sydney.
- Details of a memorial donation to the TNAA.
- Report summary – TN Differential Diagnosis / Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalgias by Associate Professor Arun Aggarwal.
- A report from our Mackay, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Melbourne support group meetings. This contained a summary of the symptoms, challenges and remedies of attendees.