The August 2016 Newsletter has been sent to all financial members of TNA as part of their membership benefits. To get your own copy please join the association. It is only through on-going support of members can we continue to publish the newsletter. The newsletter is available in both printed and electronic versions.
The August Newsletter contains the following:
- Overview of TN new classification and diagnostic grading for practice and research
- Minutes from recent Support Group Meetings including participants history, experience with TN and how they handle their condition including drug regimen and other medical procedures.
- Gold Coast Support Group – 23rd July 2016
- Brisbane Support Group – June 11th 2016
- Sunshine Coast Support Group – 16th July 2016
- Request for interest in re-starting the Hobart Support Group and tentative date and contact for first meeting
- Microvascular Decompression by Dr. Mark Dexter. Overview of the presentation given by Dr. Dexter at the AGM meeting held in Sydney in July. Details include:
- History of the procedure
- Rate of success or otherwise
- Possible complications