Hi there! Is it your first time logging in? Welcome!
IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON OUR WEBSITE
Use the email and password you created when making your purchase to login and find the members’ area.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME USING THE TNA AUSTRALIA MEMBERS’ AREA
You will have been assigned a temporary password by our admin team – please refer to your welcome email for details on this.
- Enter your membership email address in ‘Username or email address’ field and your temporary password in the ‘Password’ field. Your temporary password will be all lowercase.
- Go to the ‘Account Details’ tab and follow the prompts to change your password. You will also be promoted to update your date of birth if that information is not pre-filled. Security is important. Consider changing your password to a phrase using a mixture of upper and lowercase characters and numbers.
- After logging in, additional links will appear for you. On a desktop you will find them in the header and footer (on the extreme right). New links will also appear in your main menu if you are using a handheld device or tablet. These links will allow you to explore the members’ area of the TNA Australia website.
- Click the ‘Lost your Password?‘ link
- Enter your membership email address in ‘Username or email address’ field and hit the ‘Reset Password’ button.
- Login to your email address and find the email our website has sent you with a reset password link – sometimes our emails go into users spam or junk folder, please check there as well as your inbox.
- Set your password to whatever you would like, and confirm.
- After logging in, new members will be forced to change their password again, to something permanent.
NOT RECEIVING OUR EMAILS?
Don’t forget to check your spam or junk folder, if you still haven’t received your email please contact email@example.com. One of our team members will check the status of your membership and will be able to give you additional advice from there.