By becoming a full member of TNA Australia you are supporting a non-funded charity organisation at the work they do to support the sufferers, friends and family of Trigeminal Neuralgia and related facial pain.
Full Membership benefits:
- Premium access to new information associated with trigeminal neuralgia, and to members of the committee of management for support.
- Premium access to the leadership and expertise of Support Group Leaders.
- Premium access to Support Group Meetings.
- Open access to all sections of our public and members website.
- Emergency flash card for use at the Emergency Dept of hospitals when in extreme pain
- Free access to and/or participation in any international online meeting organised by Trigeminal Neuralgia Association Australia for Australian sufferers and USA sufferers. Recorded session available for later access.
- Free access to and/or participation in online webinars organised by Trigeminal Neuralgia Association Australia with a program of a number of guest specialists per year, including international experts. Recorded session available for later access.
- Discounts for registration at virtual conferences.
- Access to and/or participation in webinars with members of Trigeminal Neuralgia Association Australia’s Medical Advisory Board. Recorded session available for later access.
- Knowledge that a portion of the fee supports new sufferers to receive a welcoming email with a ‘package’ of information and links.
- Knowledge that a portion of the fee goes to assist with costs to alert members of the dental and medical professions about the expertise and resources of Trigeminal Neuralgia Association Australia and its Medical Advisory Board.
- An enjoyable feeling of belonging in a safe supportive group where its people understand your pain.
- The receipt of regular email newsletters as an alert to new opportunities, current research, experts in the field, expertise of specialists, and the latest publication of a regular newsletter online.
- Opportunities to nominate for the committee of management towards making our organisation even more useful for sufferers.