The year of 2023 is a very special year for the Association – our charity is 20 years old and we would like to mark it by participating in International Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day in a big way.
The association is run by a small band of volunteers and although we would like to do so much to celebrate this amazing milestone, we need people to lend a hand.
It would be a stunning achievement if we could better the 11 cities, we partnered with in 2022, to celebrate International Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day on October 7th 2023.
This initiative is to ask for help from you, our members, families and associates. We have put together a Council Request and Press release Document. Do you have time to download the form and send to your local council. Some councils have an online portal where you can just upload the document. Imagine if hundreds of people gave the Association 30 minutes of their time to put in a request to their city……
How stunning it would be If we were able to get sufferers represented all around Australia with our Teal Beacon of Hope lighting up Bridges, Buildings or other Landmarks.
If you can help – the process is as follows
- Download the document either as a PDF or as a Word Document
- Go onto your cities webpage and find the Contact Us area
- If the portal allows you to upload a document – fill in your details and upload the request document
- If the portal requires you to enter a reason rather than a document upload – copy/paste the text of page 1 of the document into the portal
- You will receive an initial confirmation email – please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you receive an approval or a decline response – please forward the email to email@example.com
- The team here at the association will then publish details of your help and which cities have agreed to partner with us.
Let us see if together, we can achieve remarkable things