We are constantly searching to websites that provide chronic pain management support. The following information is from the ACI (agency for clinical innovation) Pain Management network which is an initiative of NSW Government Health Department .
The website provides advice and support for people living with chronic pain
Welcome to the ACI Pain Management Network
This website is designed to help you gain a better understanding of your pain. The site contains information to enable you to develop skills and knowledge in the self management of your pain in partnership with your healthcare providers.
Resources and support
These organisations provide specialist information and support services for people who are looking for effective and safe ways to manage long-term pain:
- Go to Painaustralia to find pain services and programs in your area.
- Go to Chronic Pain Australia for more information on chronic pain.
- Discover how other people have managed chronic pain on the Pain Management Network, including people from Aboriginal communities.
- The Australian Pain Management Association provides advocacy, information and practical support for people living with chronic pain.
- Discuss your pain on the Pain Link helpline (1300 340 357) which is staffed by volunteers with personal experience of chronic pain.